Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something (strange) all of our starting FA's have in common.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something (strange) all of our starting FA's have in common.

If Jamall Jackson wins the starting job, every starter will have something in common.

Their first names will start with the letter "D" or "J". I just had to post this, since it is so strange to see that all 11 of the "expected" starters have this in common. I included our punter and kicker and Gaffney, since he will be playing alot as a starter.

David Akers
    Dirk Johnson
    Darren Howard
    Darwin Walker
    Dhani Jones
    Jabar Gaffney
    Jon Runyan
    Josh Parry
    Jevon Kearse
    Jeremiah Trotter
    Jamaal Jackson

What makes it even stranger is that Donovan McNabb is the only drafted starter with a first name starting in J or D. He is backed up by a free agent......Jeff Garcia. Thank God it is just a strange coincidence and not a real sign.
    Pedro

Pedro,

You have way too much time on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy
      Pedro,

These are the types of posts that are going to be common place if you insist on running a vanilla board.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Pedro, you think this is some sort of FO conspiracy thingie? LOL.

Is kinda weird though.

Comment

Pedro,

Midnight shift,,,,,,,,off- season,,,,,,,,sunday night,,,,,,,,,,,,only about 10 new threads all weekend. Yeah very slow.

I was working on a list of drafted players vs. free agents (to prepare for PP negative nitwits once a big signing happens---good forsight, eh?). I worte out the names of the starting FA's and had a "Beautiful Mind" moment. LOL

The best part of this OT/Iggle topic was one of the responders calling it a waste, after he wasted time to respond. Even funnier.
          Pedro

Comment

Re: Something (strange) all of our starting FA's have in com

Originally posted by Pedro
            every starter will have something in common.

Their first names will start with the letter "D" or "J". -#
            This is becaues the FO is so cheap and Lurie and Banner won't pay for any other letters. This way they can buy the D's and J's in bulk for the uniforms.

This is typical of this cheap FO and we'll never win the Superbowl without free agents with more expensive letters.

Comment

Re: Something (strange) all of our starting FA's have in com

Originally posted by Pedro
              every starter will have something in common.

Their first names will start with the letter "D" or "J". -#
              This is becaues the FO is so cheap and Lurie and Banner won't pay for any other letters. This way they can buy the D's and J's in bulk for the uniforms.

This is typical of this cheap FO and we'll never win the Superbowl without free agents with more expensive letters.
              Damn, why didn't I think of that?!?
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X