Clear All

• Fat Hollis

* That is all.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I heard that Hollis accidentally ate Reggie Bush at the last Saints minicamp.

The coaches were pissed.

Comment

He should help the New Orleans restaurant scene bounce back. A win-win situation all around. Go Hollis (except when you play us)!

Comment

Hollis was bad for like 7 years - then he got good for like 2 years then he got bad again.

Saints gave up Johnathan Sullivan so Hollis could start.

If I'm a Saints Fan...
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
          Hollis was bad for like 7 years - then he got good for like 2 years then he got bad again.

If I'm a Saints Fan...
          Sullivan was a lazy slob, he was a complete bust. Hollis might have beat him out anyway.

Comment

Re: Fat Hollis

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

This is Hollis after eating Lunch...

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Either way, I love Hollis Thomas.

"Did you understand a word he said? He's got a speech impediment or something."

Comment

Here here!
                    I can't think about Hollis without a smile coming across my face.
                    Take Hollis for what he is/was. A big man who managed to be fortunate enough to carve himself a pretty respectable career, when expectations for him were next to nothing. He was a space eater and an anchor in the middle, and a nice piece of the good chemistry on our squad for years.

Good luck Hollis, keep that weight in check.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

He wasn't a bad athlete either...anyone remember the time he chased down a RB from behind to save a TD. Who was that?

Comment

I'm not gonna bash Hollis, he was what he was.

Always wondered though if he took that "LMAO" tude with him onto the field, and if so if that brought his game down just a tad. (like I said, just a wonder)

Good luck big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN

Always wondered though if he took that "LMAO" tude with him onto the field, and if so if that brought his game down just a tad. (like I said, just a wonder)

Good luck big guy.
                          Or maybe it let him relax and concentrate, instead of tensing up and making mistakes. People have different personalities and deal with things in different ways. I wish Phillies fans would understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

If I'm a Saints Fan...
                            all true.

but hey, he'll be real funny on the sidelines. That counts for something...I think. Cuz funny guys really help win championships

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
                              Originally posted by MDFAN

Good luck big guy.
                              Or maybe it let him relax and concentrate, instead of tensing up and making mistakes. People have different personalities and deal with things in different ways. I wish Phillies fans would understand this.
                              Perhaps you're right, I only asked the question. Not sure where the whole "Philly Fans" thingie is going. An obvious thing about Hollis was his "always" joking manner, not unreasonable to ask the question based on his general personality, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X