little bit of history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little bit of history!

I did a search under "eagles multimedia" and got this site. I think that they got some credit for footage that was included in the excellent "Frozen Tears" video.

http://www.eaglesendzone.com

But check this out! Randall Cunningham's last appearance in a playoff game as an Eagle (Rodney Peete started the game, they blew out the Lions, you see Ray Rhodes, Andy Harmon and Ricky Watters in the footage), and Randall has a hell of a run and the Lions flip out in the process:
    http://www.eaglesendzone.com/VideoHTML/randallrun.htm
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

That was great!

Comment

GREAT find Balto. Boy does that bring back some memories.....
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Hey Blitz!
        Your avator is weirdin' me out man.

Anyhoo... anytime we can go back, and watch old footage of great Eagles games it is always a pleasure.

I love the Deadskins 'Body Bag' Monday Night game. Classic. :P

Comment

I can't wait until the season begins and we hopefully get to see our Birds back in the playoffs...

Comment

Good site, ahh, good 'ol Randall! The guy sure was exciting.

Comment

Working...
            X