Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPORTSCOLUMN.COM FFL I Signup (East Division)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORTSCOLUMN.COM FFL I Signup (East Division)

Welcome,

There will be two divisions for the first annual FFL on SC.com. EAST and WEST. This thread is for the EAST division signup.

We have two YAHOO Leagues setup and I will be hosting the EAST League as commissioner and GURU will be hosting the WEST league. Please feel free to signup on either league (ONLY ONCE).

General Information

Site Address
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Simply follow the instructions to register a new team and join an existing league:

League Name: SC.COM FFL East
    League ID# is 128121
    PASSWORD: Email Me at [email protected]
    DRAFT TYPE: Live (You can set rankings for AUTO DRAFT if N/A)
    Draft Date EAST: Wed Aug 25 5:00pm PDT
    Draft Date WEST: Sun Aug 29 9:30am PDT

Once you signup you will see all of the league settings / point system etc.

Additionally - each league will have a $10 entry fee that will be allocated as follows:

League Winner Super Bowl Week 16 = $65
    League Runner Up Week 16 = $35

When you email me at [email protected] I will give you instructions on how to make a PAYPAL payment for the league entry or you can arrange to send payment another way. Payment must be received a week prior to the draft date. If you prefer to make a payment to GURU please contact him by private message.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks and let's get it on!!!!

Sincerely,

Big Philly
    SC.COM Fantasy Columnist & EASTERN Division Commisioner
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Looking to join the east,already emailed ya BP,just waiting on a PW

oh yeah,and I did still have money in the paypal account.

Comment

You killin me man, you were supposed to have the draft before august 20th so I could do it on Eastern Standard time now I'm gonna have to go in the West league and draft at 3:30am hawaii time because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have class on that Wednesday. So I guess I'll sign up for the West league and just stay up all night that day. Should I PM guru for the password?
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

BP, still waiting on a password myself for the East division

Comment

Thanks for the PW Guru -

So tell me BP, are we gonna do the draft on the board here like we did last year for Philaphans? I hope so, i like dragging the draft out over the course of a week. Makes the week a whole lot more fun. Rapid fire drafts go too quickly IMO.

Comment

No, I believe we are doing a live draft
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
              That's unacceptable.

Seriously, part of the fun of the draft is making it last a week, giving people lots of time to work trades and sweat it out when your pick is coming up. I thought it was a lot of fun that way last year. We can always put an hour or 2 hour limit on picks and then people can submit a ranking list to be picked from if they're not there.

Comment

I'm in for the East - look out for the StoneHarbor SeaDawgs

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                  That's unacceptable.

Seriously, part of the fun of the draft is making it last a week, giving people lots of time to work trades and sweat it out when your pick is coming up. I thought it was a lot of fun that way last year. We can always put an hour or 2 hour limit on picks and then people can submit a ranking list to be picked from if they're not there.
                  * I'll hold a vote with all EAST league owners. I kind of like it too but SWING do you have any idea how much effort that is for me to keep track of?
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                    Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                    That's unacceptable.

* I'll hold a vote with all EAST league owners. I kind of like it too but SWING do you have any idea how much effort that is for me to keep track of?
                    I hear ya. I didn't consider that. I'm in for a live draft then. I just don't want to end up having my team drafted automatically because i wasn't able to be there for it and having a sucky-ass team.

Comment

I know. I love the board draft but lately I just don't have time to do that...last summer I had much more time...

You'll have a sucky ass team anyway...because you suck...
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

yeah, but you WERE looking up at me in the standings last season...

(that's why i picked the EAST division, someone needs to keep you in check) :P

Comment

If you recall I went on a 9 week winning streak. Too bad that followed a 1-6 start. DOH!

Damn tiebreaker. By the end of the year I had the best team...
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I remember last year every time i proposed a trade to you - didn't matter what it was - i was met w/ the same response....

Comment

Working...
                            X