• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Not for the feint of heart

Unbelievable.

Needs audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SbssOdr ... =2&t=t&f=b

dude.. that's fucking insane. I don't know what the purpose of that is though. Why dredge that up?

Comment

Damn, that's chilling....
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        dude.. that's fucking insane. I don't know what the purpose of that is though. Why dredge that up?
        It should never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
          Originally posted by sfphillyfan
          It should never be forgotten!
          Please. none of us who were alive and over the age of 4 will ever forget 9/11. But that video/audio is just voyeurism.

Comment

Hey, feel free to delete it if you want.

It was sent to me today and i thought i'd share it. I know it's not for everyone, thus the thread title.

Comment

Oh it's not offensive or anything. I just think it's voyeurism, which is what is wrong with a lot of news programs these days. I refuse to watch the news anymore except The Daily Show.

I did moved this thread to Random Crap though.

Comment

Can somebody explain what it is?
                "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

It's a 911 call from a guy in the WTC and you an hear him when it collapses.

Comment

Working...
                  X