Anyone See 24/7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone See 24/7 ?

Was pretty entertaining,if you have HBO and enjoy Flyers hockey,it's worth a look.Lot's of F bombs

"we are not a conservative team,we're a let's giddyup and fucking go team "
    Last edited by musicman; 12-15-2011, 08:34 PM.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I haven't had a chance to watch but I'm dying to.

Comment

Universe is humongous!

This is funny too

Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

goaltenders are like relief pitchers I think.Bryz is waaaaaaaaaaaayy out there.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Watched it and loved it. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

week 2 was pretty cool,I enjoy seeing the on ice and office stuff. I wish the Eagles would allow something like this ,to see inside the organization.

Comment

While the game didn't turn out as we hoped, last night's episode was pretty cool. Hartnell telling Malkin he's the ugliest player in the league was a real high point.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
              X