Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, IS EVERYBODY READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, IS EVERYBODY READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!?

On Monday night? I doin't normally root for the Broncos, but in the spirit of John Elway going to the hall yesterday, I'll root for them to kick the Redskins asses
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%
    What's football?
    0.00%
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

I usually don't get up for preseason ball, but this offseason seemd to take much longer than usual. I'm all over this shizzle, at least the first quarter and a half. Once BradLee Van Pelt goes in, I'm switching to Law & Order.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I am ready for football. So much anticipation for this season with the Kearse and Owens acquisitions. Sorry to say though that the Redskins narrowly beat the Broncos.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Redskins are in big trouble with Jantzen (sp?) going down. Their whole season is predicated on Portis running the ball.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Snooze fest of a game other than the injuries. I got bored with like 4:40 left in the second and turned it off and watched old simpsons episodes on tape.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Preseason is all about keeping your fingers crossed and hoping none of your core players go down with injury. Redskins lost big time.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

The guy that had season ending surgery was Jansen.

It was a boring game. My friends and I switched over to Trading Spouses...which was actually pathetic and hilarious...

Comment

Working...
              X