Super Bowl Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Predictions

Yes, I know the season hasn't started yet. But I'd like to see what everyone's thoughts are. I mean, let everyone know what's going to happen before it happens and when you're right, you have this to reference to. Anyways, I have Jacksonville's D carrying them to a Super Bowl win over the Carolina Panthers by a score of 27-13(yea, jax's offense will find their niche). What's your predictions?

-Young
    -Young

Rematch of Superbowl 49, but with the Eagles this time beating the Pats.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Super Bowl 49?
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

leif isnt like you and me, he lives in the future.

I am still working on my predictions but I think it'll be Colts vs Seahawks.

Comment

That will teach me to write my prediction after doing a keg stand.

Comment

Young - that's a complete homer pick. I can't believe you think Jax is good enough to get to the Super Bowl. The AFC is way too tough.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I find it hard to predict the Super Bowl when I haven't seen any team play yet. I'm waiting for the season to start before I decide who I like.
              "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

sfphillyfan, the Jags are a tough team. They win games with the awesome play of their defense. I mean, defense does win championships, doesn't it? The Jags are probably one of the most punishing smash mouth football teams left in the afc along with pit. kc. den. The Jags may not score a lot but they make you pay when they are on offense. It wears on a team when you are getting knocked on your rear every play. That's why in the fourth quarter, the Jags thrive. The opposing team cannot take it anymore. And maybe my score is out there but I do think the jags' offense will come around by season's end.

-Young
                -Young

Comment

By season's end, there will be some nobody at starting tailback because Fred Taylor will be out with injury.

Comment

We'll see.

-Young
                    -Young

Comment

Cowboys vs Colts which would also be a repeat Superbowl.

Comment

Dallas SUCKS.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think Bledsoe is allergic to the Super Bowl...or just good play in general

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                            Dallas SUCKS.
                            LOL this year` you have nerve to say that lol

Maybe when Bledsoe gets benched we can do what the Pats did.

Freshy Freshy freshy I truly feel bad for you

Comment

Working...
                            X