Trade analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade analysis

I have been offered Tatum Bell and Lee Suggs for Stephen Jackson. The owner offering the trade has Marshall Faulk. My other RBs are LaDainian Tomlinson, Travis Henry, and Michael Bennett. Thoughts?

Welcome back, Mile High.

I think it's a lot of nothing for potentially nothing. I would hold onto Stephen Jackson, because if Marshall continues his decline, you got a legitimate back, and great trade leverage with this guy.

Hey, go to the Bronco's board, I started a predict the Bronco's record thread, and I want to see what you think their record will be this season.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Thanks, good to be back, but work getting in the way of fantasy football and getting back to the Broncos board. Later today I hope.

Regarding this trade though, you don't see extra value in getting Suggs as a potential starter for the chance that Bennett or Henry go down for me? If that happens now I could be stuck as Jackson may not ever start this season.

Comment

Suggs may explode this year but man Steven Jackson becomes a GIGANTIC SUPER VALUE if Faulk, which is like death and taxes, goes down for awhile.

Stick with JACKSON.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I don't see the Browns having a lot of success running the football...seems like SJ's upside is much bigger. You are in a great position to wait and see.

I know you had Tatum Bell pegged as the starter come mid-season, but Quentin is looking like the real deal. He stays healthy, and Tatum gets no play.

BTW, I took QGriff in the 7th round. Might have been early, but I took the same risk with Portis 2 years ago, and it paid off huge.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I like Q in the 7th. He will do well for you. I got Tatum in my other league, so it will be interesting to see how it goes either way. Thanks!

Comment

I also wouldn't make that trade. If you keep Jackson and Faulk goes down like he most likely does you have a starter and some great trade bait. Besides Lee Suggs is on the Browns. They won't have much offensive success. And Tatum Bell isn't even a starter yet, and even still might share some carries with Griffin.
              http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Q-Griffin is a major stud this year...

Comment

Working...
                X