Denver RB Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver RB Situation

Hey DENVER fans - Is QUENTIN GRIFFIN going to see the ball a ton this year? My backs in my big money league are as follows:

1) Deuce McCallister
    2) Quentin Griffin
    3) Lee Suggs
    4) Steven Jackson

- I am going to go with Q as my other starter for a few weeks barring any major event. Smart move?
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Yup, he'll get the full load. I drafted him, too. I see good things coming from him. He's a lot like Brian Westbrook: mad skills, but durability is in question.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Sweet.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Not to be negative to you guys but I hope that Griffin gets hurt and Tatum Bell takes over the starting RB position cause I got him. I think they can both be great, especially with the system in Denver.
        http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

I think Shannahan will run Quentin into the ground (in a good way). Given your RB roster, I don't think you'll miss out on anything else. You know the Broncos love to run and Q is doing very well. I do think you'll see TBell getting some carries, but that will only help to keep Q fresh. That being said, I still think Tatum Bell takes over the starting role by week 5, but I think that is more due to the injury possibilities with Quentin.

Comment

Working...
          X