Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFL Announcement - Standings etc. (Pre-Playoffs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFL Announcement - Standings etc. (Pre-Playoffs)

Well here we are. Week 14. Week 15 is the first week of the playoffs. Week 16 is the Super Bowl for each conference and week 17 is the Big Showdown.

Here are the standings in the EAST with a look at their rosters for the WEST challengers to prepare for:

Remember:

Week 16 Winner Each Division = $65
    Week 16 Loser in the Finals = $35

Week 17 East Winner vs. West Winner (Winner gets Jersey)

Ready to rumble?
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

You got some weak teams over in that division; not the ones posted but everyone else. West division is all locked up with only two teams out of the the playoff race.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I've been out of the playoff race since week 2...
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

That's better than me. I was eliminated mathematically after the draft.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally, i thought the jersey winner would be the person with the most adjusted points. But now that I think about it, the week 17 showdown makes a lot more sense. So i'm stating for the record that the two division winners will face off in week 17 for the jersey. Depending on how Yahoo works, they might have to post their starting lineups on the boards.

Comment

Yo, BP! I still owe you duckets for this shizzle. Did you set up a PayPal acct for this? If so, PM with the info.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I think truefresh should be disqualified and have to set all his players to bench so he can forfeit the rest of his games because he didn't pay the entry fee :P

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                Originally, i thought the jersey winner would be the person with the most adjusted points. But now that I think about it, the week 17 showdown makes a lot more sense. So i'm stating for the record that the two division winners will face off in week 17 for the jersey. Depending on how Yahoo works, they might have to post their starting lineups on the boards.
                Thats what we did last year, just manually added up the scores from the two winners.

Comment

I disagree and agree...

Trufresh should have to pay because I want my money when I win... and the jersey should be decided week 17 when I face against the East opponent.
                  I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

We ignore posts from people who don't have an avitar.
                    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

PAYPAL:

[email protected]

Thanks
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Dammit

I told you I'm self conscious about no avatar. Why do you insist on tormenting me like this. Its like I'm back in the marching band freshman year again. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

P.S. I've tried and I can't find anything to put on that is large enough to see, but under 12k. Any suggestions of sites?
                        I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

under 12k if you want to upload you avatar to this site. if it's just hosted somewhere else, you can do whatever you want.

Comment

Don't leech someone's bandwith though, save the image you want and upload it here, then use it.

Comment

Ignore this, double post.

Comment

Working...
                              X