Billy King and the Sixers Screwed Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy King and the Sixers Screwed Us

I know you're supposed to win and blah blah blah. But how did this sewage dump team end up screwing up so bad that now we have the 11th pick?

We're not even remotely in the running for a top 3 pick.

Goodness gracious we're sorrounded by idiots. You can't even get losing right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/lottery2007/mockdraft
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I agree. I was looking at the standings this morning just exaperated.

Some people are questioning the methods of the Celtics, but when they are starting Oden or Durant next year, they will be laughing all the way to the playoffs.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Too bad we can't get David Stern to rig the lottery for us. He needs NY to get good again first.

Comment

The Celtics would not make the playoffs next year with either Oden or Durant. Both will get eaten alive for the first couple of years.

I would rather have a team that shows signs of life over a team that shows none with a high pick.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I ran that program a dozen times, and the Sixers picked 12th on all of them. Most of the time, they picked Acie Law (PG), and sometimes picked Roy Hibbert (C), depending on who fell to them. No matter who picked first and second , the order was Oden then Durant. Horford went as high as third and as low as seventh.

What a shame that they missed out on a great opportunity. I guess that's what mediocre teams do.

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
            I agree. I was looking at the standings this morning just exaperated.

Some people are questioning the methods of the Celtics, but when they are starting Oden or Durant next year, they will be laughing all the way to the playoffs.
            here's the flip side, though -- tank the season but lose the lottery. i'm glad the sixers played the season honorably. tanking is bad karma for a franchise.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I definitely was amazed at what happened last night. Interesting.

Puts my viewpoint in perspective.

Portland is going to be sweet.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
              X