X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Jag fan

Beat the colts. Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!!
    Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Sorry but without Ty Law, Peyton will eat up a secondary led by Earthwind "and fire" Moreland and a converted WR. I look forward to watching the matchup of Pitt and Indy in the AFCCG as it should be a good game.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Whoah, Leif...I think you're not giving the Patties enough credit. They have the only defense that gives Peyton problems, and Ty Law is not the only reason why.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Yes but Ty Law takes away half the field just by himself which allows Bellicheck to just scheme away the other half. Ty Law can even cover a guy like Harrison 1-on-1 for stretches which allows Bellicheck to double on other guys. Or he can put Ty Law on Wayne and lock him down and double Harrison. Their defense will be stretched quite thin trying cover Indy. Although if it can be done Bellicheck would probably be the one to do it. If I was him I would run a Nickle defense with 3 DL, 3 LBs, and 5 DBs as my base defense against the colts.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
          Whoah, Leif...I think you're not giving the Patties enough credit. They have the only defense that gives Peyton problems, and Ty Law is not the only reason why.
          You forgot about the Jags defense. We were the only team that beat the colts in Indy.
          Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Hey I am not a rookie beyotch anymore.
            Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

So, what about that Indy and Pitt. match up?

Comment

That was good, but beat the eagles now.
                Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

pats killed everyone
                  Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                  X