Drew Bledsoe released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Bledsoe released

says he wants to be a starter. But what team will have him? Cleveland? Miami?

I hear the New York Giants need a real QB.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I anticipate the Giants will sign him and he'll start the first six games, in which they'll go 5-1. Then Coughlin will bench him.

Seriously, I'd bet on him or Garcia going to Detroit.

Comment

Any patsies fan can chime in on the relationship between Crennell and Bledsoe? It's not uncommon for a coach to go with what he knows for a year or two while developing a high draft pick.

Comment

I'd like to see what Detroit can do with a real quarterback. Joey ain't it, although it would help if Charles Rogers would stop breaking his collarbone.
        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

No way will he go to NYG. He'll be a backup somewhere, or start in Cleveland. Where will Garcia end up?

Comment

I was kidding about NYG - just a shot at Eli.

I wonder if Garcia could end up in Detroit with Mooch.

Comment

I think Bledsoe is going to Dallas. I think I read on philaphans that Vinny actually had better #'s than Drew last year, and is more mobile too. I'd have no problem w/ Bledsoe in Dallas. Trotter and Kearse would destroy him.

Garcia should go to Detroit. If he plays he probably still an upgrade over Harrington, and if he doesn't he'll just make Harrington better from the competition. That is, if anything can make Harrington better.

Comment

Working...
              X