Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers -- Wow! 19-0 run sinks Celtics

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

down 80-69 with about eight minutes to play and they go on a 19-0 run. I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor. Just loved listening to that old coot Heinsohn complaining on the Celtic broadcast on NBA TV -- screw you, you old bastard.

I can't believe how athletic this team is. Andre Iguodala -- you are quickly becoming a superstar. Max contract baby. That was impressive.

Sam Dalembert, nice job defending Garnett down the stretch.

Thaddeus Young, geez what a young stud.

This team is going to win a playoff series. Maybe two. As long as they don't get Orlando.

They'll be sick when they use their cap room to add a stud like Josh Smith. Sick!
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Re: Sixers -- Wow! 19-0 run sinks Celtics

Well - they are slotted for Orlando right now but I can see them catching the Wizards.

It must have been fun to hear the Boston announcers but Marc Zumoff's excitement last night was awesome as well. Iguodala (sans the free throws) was a monster on the floor. He was the best player out there which is saying alot against the Celts. Not only do you have to worry about Iguodala but Lou Williams could get a mid-level # from someone too. I know I'd give it to him if I were another GM.

Comment

LET'S GO SIXERS!!!!!

I love seeing this young team blossom like this. The highlights of AI's two steals and dunks last night were awesome. Sick...Yeah we need to avoid Orlando. They are not fun.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
        LET'S GO SIXERS!!!!!

I love seeing this young team blossom like this. The highlights of AI's two steals and dunks last night were awesome. Sick...Yeah we need to avoid Orlando. They are not fun.
        Awesome win. I loved the highlights too. AI is playing himself into the max contract. I love how he's rising to the occasion.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Are both Igudala and Lou Williams eligible for bird rights?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
          X