Herremans' challenge: Switching to guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herremans' challenge: Switching to guard

Seems like the kid has a real good attitude.
    Although, a return from injury and learning a new position has got to be tough on a guy.

But damn,, Am I just crazy or is this OL loaded or what?

I think, if healthy, Reid can decide to run any O he wants to..... and I want to see # 5 run a bit more--- this could be the most productive O (in terms of balance and being able to run ANY play any time) we have seen in Philly in many a year.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports ... y_football

Loaded with BIG BOYS, as JRJ was pointing out. Andrews, Giles, Herremans, Runyan, Thomas...........man, we packin's SUM MEAT! Justneed some good health and a chance for these guys to Gel. I also am going to be VERY interested in watching the competition for Center.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Personally I'm pulling for Jackson.

I have been saying for 2 years now that Hank, IMO, was a weak spot, espcially with a few more teams going to the 3 / 4.

Jackson is much bigger and quick enough to still get outside.

That ------ and can we get a new WR coach??????

Comment

Picture I took from Training Camp last year. I was lucky enough to have my ticket # drawn to get throught he autograph line. Herremans is a beast.

Comment

LOL! What is the guy in the back of the picture doing?

Looks like he is either passed out or puking behind the table...classic...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Just for kicks:

Thomas - 350
            Gillies - 360
            Cole - 355
            Andrews - 380
            Runyan - 345

That's about a 360 average weight. And Big Jon would be the smallest.
            Pedro

Comment

My pal is in the hizzouze.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

When was Big Jon ever called the small?????????? LOL!!!

Comment

Andrews isn't that heavy anymore, right?????
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                    Andrews isn't that heavy anymore, right?????
                    Well - a recent article said he was pushing 400 and he's lost 35 lbs. so I'm spot him at about 365!

Comment

Damn, he needs to get back to that 340 range.

Anybody heard about the polyps(SP).... are they still under control?

Comment

From a recent Inquirer article:

The Eagles' right guard didn't want that, and yesterday after eating half a tuna wrap and a Caesar salad - with four olives, he pointed out - for lunch, Andrews reported that he has dropped nearly 35 pounds. He is following a strict diet and working out twice daily, and now is down to from 355 to 358 pounds.

Comment

The Eagles' right guard didn't want that, and yesterday after eating half a tuna wrap and a Caesar salad - with four olives, he pointed out - for lunch, Andrews reported that he has dropped nearly 35 pounds. He is following a strict diet and working out twice daily, and now is down to from 355 to 358 pounds.
                          You know you're big when you drop 35 pounds but your weight goes up from 355 to 358. Imagine how many pounds he'd have to drop to actually LOSE weight!

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal

You know you're big when you drop 35 pounds but your weight goes up from 355 to 358. Imagine how many pounds he'd have to drop to actually LOSE weight!
                            Hahahah. That was the post of the day!

Comment

I have to say that T.H. could be great, but for what I have seen I'm not too sure we can say much at all!

If he gets a real chance to start anywhere on the line that would give us something to bank on. Our O-Line should be MUCH improved this year.

At this point Tra, William, whatever his name is now... is still a much better player than T.H. .. hopefully he can prove me wrong this year. \/

Comment

Working...
                              X