Hank Baskett a surprise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank Baskett a surprise?

According to Howard Eskin, when asked what he was hearing about the Eagles rookies, he said Andy Reid was thrilled to get Hank Baskett. According to Eskin, had Avant been gone, the Eagles were ready to use a 4th round pick on Hank Baskett, the WR from New Mexico. I will say this about Baskett. He's smart and big, so he should be a decent red zone target, and he will be good blocking in the running game. I know most here think he is a stiff because of lack of speed, but Eskin made it sound like Reid was thrilled to get him for McMullen.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scouti ... skett.html

Reminds me of Herman Moore.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      Herman Moore was an all world receiver one year and then turned to nothing the next. Was he injured or simply got old. I remember he was always a huge fantasy WR and then one year nobody took him until the 14th round.

I remember when the big bad detroit lions came into the vet for a playoff game and we just kicked the crap out of them. Wasn't that team lead by Herman Moore and Smiley?

Comment

December 1995!!!!!!!!!

One of the most fun games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lomas! Lomas! Lomas!

I loved chanting that from the stands that day! Great game...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            Herman Moore was an all world receiver one year and then turned to nothing the next. Was he injured or simply got old. I remember he was always a huge fantasy WR and then one year nobody took him until the 14th round.

I remember when the big bad detroit lions came into the vet for a playoff game and we just kicked the crap out of them. Wasn't that team lead by Herman Moore and Smiley?
            My memory is that he had a leg injury and missed most of a season. Then returned and did nothing. I followed him since he was a Wahoo Waa, but my memory isn't the greatest.

I do remember where I was when we destroyed the Lions. I was on duty and had to find a TV to watch the game. 920 W. F. was the address. LOL
            Pedro

Comment

Maybe Hank Baskett will be God's way of making up for the Bird's releasing Jimmy Smith in 1994.

Could someone ask Pat Robertson to check on this?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                Maybe Hank Baskett will be God's way of making up for the Bird's releasing Jimmy Smith in 1994.

Could someone ask Pat Robertson to check on this?
                With Philly luck--- it will take a helluva lot more than Pat "foot in the mouth" Robertson!

Comment

Working...
                X