Um...Nordgren Cut. LMAO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...Nordgren Cut. LMAO.

So much for that short term nothing to talk about hype.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeN ... p?id=49708
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Wow,, does this mean good things for Koy or Timmy?
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eagles Ink CB, Cut QB Nordgren

June 5, 2006
    By DAVE SPADARO

The Eagles career of quarterback Matt Nordgren didn't last long, as the team announced on Monday that Nordgren had been waived as the team signed cornerback Joselio Hanson to a two-year contract and released QB

The 24-year-old Hanson played with the World Bowl champion Frankfurt Galaxy in NFL Europe in 2006, registering 15 tackles and seven passes defensed. After signing as a rookie free agent with San Francisco in 2003, Hanson (5-9, 170) spent his rookie season as a member of the 49ers practice squad.

In 2004, he played in 13 games (3 starts) for the 49ers and recorded 20 tackles and one sack. He was released by San Francisco prior to the start of the 2005 season.

A native of Inglewood, CA, Hanson played two seasons at Texas Tech after transferring from El Camino Junior College

Comment

Damn, that was quick.

Comment

Ooops!

I was in the camp of those intrigued by Nordgrens intangibles. Well maybe we can hope that he lands a PS spot.

Comment

Let's remember that we cut AJ "2nd Round" Feeley like 14 times.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Decipher this, if you can, regarding his release....

Spads "He knew going in he was going to be released at this point ... "

HUH??
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I am a little surpised...I thought he was better than Chang and liked what Staubach said about him...like BP said he may be back later...
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

What's the limit of people the eagles can carry on teh roster at this point? I wasn't aware there were limits yet.

I just can't believe I read all those articles on that guy just to see him kicked to the curb so soon. But maybe he is on the AJ Feeley rotational program.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                  Let's remember that we cut AJ "2nd Round" Feeley like 14 times.
                  Good point. I forgot about AJ's frequent experiences with the Turk, and he ended up earning us a 2nd round pick.

Comment

I think you'll see Nordgren back here in training camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X