The Philaphans Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
    Your connection. I was just reading a thread where Belmont was getting smacked around by some of our posters.

Not sure why people still post there to fight - but I was over there seeing about rumors on the Phils/Sixers trades. Hit EAGLES board and see LJ SMITH was almost arressted and Belmont went ape.

It was down this morning. It's back up now.

funny stuff

Comment

• Boy, Belmont sure knows how to welcome people to PP.

Good reminder of why I'm spending more time here.

And I love his signature. Long, rambling, dogmatic pronouncements win me over all the time.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• God Belmont really is a douchebag. Does anyone know if he's married or has a gf? The guy seriously needs to get laid.

Comment

• Belmont's a riot. I'd love to have him on this board if I could turn him on...and then turn him off again when I got sick of him. LOL!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            God Belmont really is a douchebag. Does anyone know if he's married or has a gf? The guy seriously needs to get laid.
            I'm pretty sure he has a family and a couple of kids out in Cali. You can disagree, but when it doesn't involve sports or politics or anything discussed on the boards, he seems like an overall good guy.

Comment

• He seemed like a guy who is completely neurotic and skizophrenic.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• "but when it doesn't involve sports or politics or anything discussed on the boards, he seems like an overall good guy. "

Why does this statement seem so damned funny?!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                  "but when it doesn't involve sports or politics or anything discussed on the boards, he seems like an overall good guy. "

Does this look familiar?

quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally posted by vermeilman
                  What on God's green earth is this nonsense supposed to mean? Reads like a junior high english paper. Good lord.

This just in Dr. Hawking, Spadaro, Didinger and Palantonio have all said the plan is in the works to play Moats and Westbrook at the same time---alot---and to flank Westbrook out when they do. Sorry if you missed it. Old news really.

Now do try to write like a grown up in the future, ok? No need to feel threatened. You don't have to pretend you have more skill than you do. Just relax, breathe deep, be yourself.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chucklehead, you wouldn't know proper english and phrasing if it bit you in the azz. There's nothing wrong with how that was said.

Other than that, jackazz, playing Moats and Westbrook at the same time and flexing out Westbrook does not constitute plans to make Westbrook a WR, there are times when they will be in the same backfield, split, behind McNabb and one stays in to block, the other goes into the flat.

You need to go back to what you wrote and see how stupid is really is. The false dynamic is saying that the Eagles are going to make Westbrook a WR. You did not say that they Westbrook would be flexed out with Moats, you said they would make him a WR. After that, you trash them for not following thru on something that isn't even proposed.

"I don't think we have racial bias in Texas anymore," Congressman John Carter (TX-Rep) said after House Republican leaders suddenly cancelled plans to vote on a renewal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

- Texas has redistricted to purposefully dilute the minority vote
                  - Florida scrubbed 10s of 1000s of african-american voters from the rolls, without telling them
                  - Georgia wants ID cards that would be difficult for rural areas to obtain, hurting minority voting
                  - Mississippi and Alabama have both attempted to infringe on the rights of minorities.
                  Glad racial bias no longer exists
                  -------------------------------------------------
                  "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - Fred Shero
                  -------------------------------------------------
                  The national debt on June 22: $8,346,048,914,673.63
                  Your share of the national debt: $27,910.27

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

07-02-2006 04:32 PM
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Those threads are absolute GOLD. I mean vermeilman is a clown, but it's not often you find someone with the energy and willpower to match Belmont step for step. Who knows how long they'll go back and forth? It's a real popcorn-muncher.

Comment

• Just went back there for a few moments, Belmont has gone completely nuts. There was a time when I respected his thoughts, but now if you don't have your lips on his ass you are the enemy and will suffer his wrath.Thanks for offering this place to post, I don't know how long PP has left.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Yeah but don't forget - he has an avatar of Jeff so he's obviously right and can't be banned...
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                          "but when it doesn't involve sports or politics or anything discussed on the boards, he seems like an overall good guy. "

It's funny because it's true. Belmont is actually a good guy if he's...well...not speaking.

Speaking of funny, now that I've "ignored" Vermeilman and Belmont, every thread I open is 75% empty. Cracks me up. Both of them are complete tools - and in nearly completely different ways. They will keep each other busy for a long long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                            God Belmont really is a douchebag. Does anyone know if he's married or has a gf? The guy seriously needs to get laid.
                            I don't understand? I need to get laid real bad, but you don't see me going off like him. In fact, I've been alot calmer this year than when I use to get laid every day.
                            Pedro

Comment

• I have merged the 2 Philaphans threads, per Vins wishes we only need one thread on the topic.

Comment

• Okay, I really don't want to be the guy who goes pointing and laughing at the other board, especially when I'm still very much a part of it, but Belmont's latest post, in the LJ Smith thread, has to be seen to be believed. He's now reached the point where he's insulting posters by saying they're just like him. Stunning.

Comment

Working...
                                X