No announcement yet.

The Philaphans Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to honor the memory of those who will NOT be here, can I change my user name to "case quarter" or "buffalo chips"?

Comment

• I don't care if people are here permanently or temporarily. As long as we have a lot of Eagles talk here - keep contributing for as long as you wish to hang around!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Glad I have no clue what you're talking about.

Ditto

Comment

• I still monitor the old board at least once per day. Every time I consider adding my 2 cents to a conversation, I think about GMAN, Justin1592, MonsterRain and some of the GMAN wannabees. I actually respect GMAN more than his "yes" men guys that follow him around agreeing with everything he says.

I always end up cancelling my post. It's just not worth it despite the fact that there are still some really good posters on the PP board

Comment

• "It's just not worth it despite the fact that there are still some really good posters on the PP board"

Then get them over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is the thread MD is referring to:
              http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showth ... adid=43862

Methinks Philly Rabbit just jumped to conclusions.

Comment

• Sorry, I assumed all knew about the thread since I was just getting back into town.

Comment

• Sad. I love how GMAN says there is no controversy there now. I'm sure there IS less controversy now, there's no one there to argue with him!! LOL!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• * "It's a jump to conclusions mat!"
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Glad I have no clue what you're talking about.

THIS GUY??
                      I miss Philly!

Comment

• Re: Just to clear the air...........

Originally posted by MDFAN
                        I respectfully suggest that if THAT is the only reason you are here, you are truly disrespecting Vin and what he has done here for us, IMO.
                        Oh please. You sound ridiculous. There's no need to draw battle lines here. Why should you be concerned with our motives for posting here or there?

And shouldn't this be merged into The Philaphans Thread?

Comment

• I'm not drawing ANY battle lines that's only your twist/perception - I could care less if you post on 4 or 14 or 24 boards -- my point was that this isn't just a temporary stop (as some in that thread indicated it was, had you read it you would have seen that) and, IMO, if you are only posting here as such, you're doing Vin a disservice. That's my opinion and I already explained why that was my opinion in the post itself.

And, IMO, no it doesn't need to be moved, as this was a separate and specific issue with PR and some claims that he was making(both in public and in pm's)-- that needed to be addressed, IMO.

If Vin tells me he wants it moved, i'll move it, close it or delete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN
                            I'm not drawing ANY battle lines that's only your twist/perception - I could care less if you post on 4 or 14 or 24 boards -- my point was that this isn't just a temporary stop (as some in that thread indicated it was, had you read it you would have seen that) and, IMO, if you are only posting here as such, you're doing Vin a disservice. That's my opinion and I already explained why that was my opinion in the post itself.
                            Of course it's your opinion. And your opinion sounds haughty and absurd, judging people if they, I guess, are posting without the proper mindset or approach? Doesn't even really make sense when I say it. Rubbed me the wrong way is all.

Comment

• And again, you can post any place you want and you can have any mindset you want -- all I said was that if some are using Vin only because they think it's a temporary place - in my opinion - it's wrong.

Want to disagree, that's great, do so, but don't tell me I shouldn't express my opinion, which is what you implied with your "haughty and absurd" comment and your previous "ridiculous" comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN
                                And again, you can post any place you want and you can have any mindset you want -- all I said was that if some are using Vin only because they think it's a temporary place - in my opinion - it's wrong.

Want to disagree, that's great, do so, but don't tell me I shouldn't express my opinion, which is what you implied with your "haughty and absurd" comment and your previous "ridiculous" comment.

What??? I'm not telling you not to express your opinion. I'm telling you that the opinion you expressed sounds haughty, ridiculous, and all those other adjectives I used. Are opinions sacrosanct and above reproach on the simple virtue of their being opinions? Aren't 98% of all posts somebody expressing their opinion? I know mine sure are.

Comment

Working...
                                X