Bruce Perry "Entrenched" As the #3 Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Perry "Entrenched" As the #3 Back

Spadaro in his EAGLES report yesterday said that Bruce Perry is "ENTRENCHED" as the #3.

#1 - Westbrook
    #2 - Moats
    #3 - Perry

-----
    Intriguing.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Glad to know they are not counting on Buckhalter, even though I think we would all like to see him back in the rotation, but isn't Perry close Bucky on the fragileness scale?

Comment

So where does this leave Mahe? Assuming Perry and Hood and Bloom handle KR and Bloom handles PR, what's left for him?

If they keep one FB (Tapeh), i guess they could keep 4 RBs. No way they keep 2 FBs i don't think. So if Tapeh is healthy, we've likely seen the last of Parry.

Comment

If Buckhalter is healthy and Bloom is legit - Mahe is done.

Those are huge "ifs"
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
          So where does this leave Mahe? Assuming Perry and Hood and Bloom handle KR and Bloom handles PR, what's left for him?

If they keep one FB (Tapeh), i guess they could keep 4 RBs. No way they keep 2 FBs i don't think. So if Tapeh is healthy, we've likely seen the last of Parry.
          I agree, while still a ton of time to go, this doesn't bode well for Mahe.

And remember this, Perry came from a big time school with a ton of talent, if ,, and it is a very big IF, he could stay healthy he might have the most overall talent of that group.(ducks for cover)

Between Bucky and Perry---- if one of them could stay healthy the run game gets better and Mahe's chances go down a lot I think!

Comment

"Perry came from a big time school"

- Big time to you because of where you live. Maryland has had one "Big Time" year in the past quarter Century.

Don't insult those of us who went to "Big Time" Schools! WE ARE!!!!!
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
              WE ARE!!!!!
              ARIZONA STATE!!!!

Comment

ASU can even be called Big Time...but Maryland? LMAO...
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Don't mind Perry listed at #3 right now. He's got heart and I think since he finished last season healthy, Bucky should take a back seat. My gut says one of the two doesn't make it through TC and the other gets the job by default.

Comment

I'd like to see the hometown kid (Perry)stay healthy and after watching a boatload of him at Maryland,it's obvious that the kid is very talented.Don't know about MdFan's comment("Perry might be the most talented RB)but IF he can stay healthy Perry can really help himself & the Birds.
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
                      Don't know about MdFan's comment("Perry might be the most talented RB)but IF he can stay healthy Perry can really help himself & the Birds.

LOL,, that's just the Villanova Alum in you coming out!

Comment

WE ARE......'NOVA!!!
                        Even I have a hard time saying that,LOL.

Comment

You can yell it...when it's BASKETBALL SEASON!
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm no fan of Maryland, but Perry WAS the ACC Offensive Player of the Year while he was there. Usually I consider any school in a "Big Time" conference to be a "Big Time" school. I guess they'd be a mid-level school in a Big Time conference though.

Comment

I hear ya BP,once again the Cats broke my heart in the tourney but still,asolid season.Should be okay next year getting Sumpter back & hopefully Lowery stays in school.You know that area,I'm guessing you've made it to a few games at the Dupont,no?

Comment

Working...
                              X