No announcement yet.

Bruce Perry "Entrenched" As the #3 Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is the biggest guy we have in the backfield? I saw that Perry is "up to" 213.

Comment

Tapeh and Buck.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Well Maryland is certainly "bigger time" than either Nova or Louisiana Tech.

While not in the "elite" in the country, they spent quite a bit of time in the top 25 rankings for many of the last 10 years.

Comment

You want big time? I give you the 2004 NCAA I-AA National Champions JMU Dukes.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            Tapeh and Buck.
            It would be nice if one of our RBs could break 220 without being too big for their frames.

I know it's been asked a zillion times, but do we expect anything out of Bucky? And would Tapeh ever see more than, say, 3 carries in a game?

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
              Tapeh and Buck.
              It would be nice if one of our RBs could break 220 without being too big for their frames.

I know it's been asked a zillion times, but do we expect anything out of Bucky? And would Tapeh ever see more than, say, 3 carries in a game?
              I expect nothing out of Bucky. And I 'd be SHOCKED if Tapeh had more than 25 carries this year. But, perhaps he'll be a productive short yardage back.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuCJ
                Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                Tapeh and Buck.
                But, perhaps he'll be a productive short yardage back.
                Hopefully.

It's kind of scary that the two guys who might be able to provide that for us missed the entire 05-06 season.

Comment

In 2004, Tapeh saw carries at the end of blowouts, but he was also more of a RB than FB that year. I have no idea how many carries he'd get at fullback, but I do know we've probably seen fewer than 10 fullback carries during the entire Reid era.

Comment

Mahe's job is safe. Perry will be hit by a comet before TC.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Perry makes Buckhalter look like Bret Favre as far as injuries are concerned. If one of these two guys could stay healthy it will really help our ground games as both of these guys are more talented RUNNERS than the guys above them.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X