Negotiated the Deal - NFL Sunday Ticket + Super Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negotiated the Deal - NFL Sunday Ticket + Super Pass

Will be installed by the end of this month. HMMMMMMMM GOOD...

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

NOTHING beats being able to watch the Eagles every Sunday. It's also nice to watch whatever game you you want when the Iggs are done. Congrats Big P you'll LOVE it.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

It's not just the Eagles games.. it's EVERY GAME you could want to watch. I spent two weeks in Philly this winter without my Sunday Ticket and I had no idea what to do with myself. I was stuck watching shitty games when I knew there was a great game I was missing out on. Never again.... NEVER AGAIN!

Comment

No doubt SF. Before the ticket I was ALWAYS watching the Niners or the Raiders every Sunday. I couldn't make it through a season without the ticket now.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I had it went I got out of college and lived near DC. It was amazing...then I moved back to Philly and didn't need it...then moved to Baltimore and my Dad had it and watched it at his place...then my parents moved out of the area and so I tried to get it at my apartment downtown and couldn't.

Now I'm getting it done...Sweet...

NOTE: If you register before June 27th you get Super Pass for free. Which is a $99 value or some crap.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
            NOTE: If you register before June 27th you get Super Pass for free. Which is a $99 value or some crap.
            Good to know...

Comment

Still DirecTV only, I presume?

God I miss DirecTV.

Comment

You have no idea how hard it was for me this season. My school doesnt allow us to have cable as Freshman, so the games up in Boston were not exactly the ones I wanted to be watching. I missed a couple of the Eagles games because they werent being broadcasted up there, and I was ripping out my hair trying to follow it on gametracker. (The Raiders game comes to mind). Next year I will have cable so I think Im going to get some sort of package so I can just watch football when I feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by bbraw10
                  You have no idea how hard it was for me this season. My school doesnt allow us to have cable as Freshman, so the games up in Boston were not exactly the ones I wanted to be watching. I missed a couple of the Eagles games because they werent being broadcasted up there, and I was ripping out my hair trying to follow it on gametracker. (The Raiders game comes to mind). Next year I will have cable so I think Im going to get some sort of package so I can just watch football when I feel like it.
                  Or visit the local pubs, most of which will have like 42 games on every Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by bbraw10
                    You're still screwed. Directv has an exclusive with the NFL. On cable, you'll still just get the local broadcast and the Sunday night game.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan

You're still screwed. Directv has an exclusive with the NFL. On cable, you'll still just get the local broadcast and the Sunday night game.
                      Great......I guess I will just have to find a local place to watch the games.

Comment

Direct TV when live you outside of Philly is the way to go. It's one luxury we never discuss chopping. I don't do many of the frills or upgrades, but we always renew the NFL Ticket

Comment

Luxury and price have little to do with it, hell I was paying less with them than I pay these TimeWarner bastards now.

But I live in a brick loft building on the first floor, and my private patio has no Southern-sky unobstructed view. The tenants continue to lobby for roof access and wire-running for satellite dishes, but that's not covered in the federal "your balcony or your window" statutes that override landlord prohibitions.

Everything else about my place rocks, so it's not worth moving over. It just means I'm resigned to heading to Town Tavern in Manhattan for upwards of 5-6 games a season, and have to always be on the lookout for 4 pm cutover to the Giants telecast if it comes after a 1pm national Eagles cast on the local affiliate.

Comment

Dropped Comcast because of their staff's ignorance in not being able to tell me for 6 months why $270 popped up on my bill. They kept cutting my service while I waited for their research to explain it. Meanwhile, they billed me for two months of no service......plus cut my internet druing my on-line masters class.

I am so glad now, because I can now get the Iggles every weekend that I don't travel to Philly. And those other idiots still want me to pay for service that they didn't provide.
                            Pedro

Comment

This might go into the pet peeve thread but i can't stand bad customer service.

THis month, Cingular screwed up and didn't charge my credit card like they are supposed to. Well, they cut off my service. When i called them to ask why, they said no payment has been made. Then she checked with her supervisor and he told her that there was an error in the autodraft this month. So she tells me that as a courtesty, they are waiving the $36 reactivation fee. WTF? Courtesy? You guys are the ones who fucked up in the first place!

I hate these idiots.

Comment

Working...
                              X