(OT) ESPN really is laughable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) ESPN really is laughable

After the World Cup today, ESPN was showing DOMINOES. I'm not kidding.

Talk about jumping the shark.

The thing is that no one can compete with ESPN in terms of everything they bring to the table. That is why they remain the top channel when it comes to sports.

Comment

Dominoes!?

Wow, you don't want to miss that...

Comment

I was on the treadmill at the gym and I look up at the big screen TV and I see a bunch of gangsters on ESPN playing domino's. I almost crapped myself it was hilarious.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I can hear Stu now...."Check out Domino's driver Shaquille Taylor's bling! Man that's as cool as the other side of the pillow! Kapow! And look at the way he's pimped out his ride. Now that's getting your pizza to the door in style - booya! Can I get a whoop-whoop?"

Hey showing Domino's drivers might actually be more entertaining than actual dominoes!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
            I can hear Stu now...."Check out Domino's driver Shaquille Taylor's bling! Man that's as cool as the other side of the pillow! Kapow! And look at the way he's pimped out his ride. Now that's getting your pizza to the door in style - booya! Can I get a whoop-whoop?"

Hey showing Domino's drivers might actually be more entertaining than actual dominoes!
            Don't forget that he's picking the gangsta from North Cacalaca to win it all. What what!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan

Don't forget that he's picking the gangsta from North Cacalaca to win it all. What what!
              If all the certified azzholes in the world pooled their money, bought an island in the Carribean, and formed their own country, who would they crown as their king?: Stu, Merril, SAS, or Michael Irvin.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                Originally posted by sfphillyfan

If all the certified azzholes in the world pooled their money, bought an island in the Carribean, and formed their own country, who would they crown as their king?: Stu, Merril, SAS, or Michael Irvin.
                SAS.

Comment

It was feed from ESPN Deportes that ESPN was showing.

What else were they going to show then? Another World Strongman competition from 1980? A Sportscenter re-run from 8AM?

Honestly? I don't mind. I've sat and watched Scrabble, the spelling bee, poker (which nobody seems to mind), etc. The thing about dominoes, though, is that it goes too quickly on that level. People who don't know how to play, or don't know strategy, can't learn. That's why Texas Hold'em is so successful, because of the Chris Moneymaker.

Comment

Working...
                  X