• Show
Clear All

Picture Manny Ramirez.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Comment

Michael Moore - I'm leaving politics out of this.
        I hate him for the unfair way he presents ALL of his opinions
        as absolute facts with no other options.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Proposition: Reyes lives to be ass fucked.

Exhibit A:

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

CASE CLOSED !

Comment

Comment

Comment

and a two-fer

Comment

Comment

"Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Comment

I actually don't mind Strahan and find him entertaining. He hates Philly fans but has respect for them at the same time. I am OK with that personally.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                          oh good call. i almost forgot.

Also, I have no problems with Strahan.

Comment

"Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              On a Happier note:

I don't know when this guy made me puke more...as a player when he'd just made a first down or now, as a moderately retarded sports commentator.

Dude should've done jail time for felony assault with scissors that almost killed his teammate. And he's in the Hall. I don't care that the Hall's for what you did on the field, that really pisses me off..........
                              — Michael Strahan

Comment

People.

Comment

Working...
                                X