Yeah I know it's early but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I know it's early but....

damn if I'm not freaking pumped for the season to start!! It's almost that time again. Time to review the preseason game tapes and look at the roster for the new players stepping into starting roles. Time to begin thinking about my various FFL drafts. Time to look towards the coming Autumn and relish the smells of the Fall - the musty smell of a new football, the smell of sweat mixed with mud and grass. And to look out on a new field of grass with fresh line stripes and newly painted logos.

Soon my friends, the leaves will soon start to change, the air will become crisp, the sky filled with sun while a cool Fall breeze carries the sounds of linebackers crashing into fleeing quarterbacks!! The low grumbles of the Olineman as they work against the defense amid the sounds of smacking pads and crashing helmets! It's almost football time boys!! The best time of the year for the people who love this game!! But why the hell does my calender still say June? I'm ready t go now! I want to get this season started! Three more months? I don't know if I can take it!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Settle down there Jukin.Yeah I'm pumped for the season to get going also but we've got a beautiful summer ahead of us starting with Father's Day on Sunday with the 4th of July to soon follow.Plenty of grilling,pool time,hot crabs & cold beers to look forward to.Don't rush things young man & as Andy Reid would say "don't peak too soon",lol.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

LMAO. I gotta agree with j-bird here, juk. I'm really excited too, 'cause we're going all the way this year, but I'm definitely going to enjoy the summer first. If you get too keyed up, you can go polish the fenders on the bandwagon. We're gonna want to look good when we pull up in Miami.

Comment

Yeah, summer - shummer whatever. I need some damned football!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Damn, Juk,, I didn't know Hallmark had cards for football junkies... when did you start writing for them? Lol!

But I gotta agree with the elderstatesman and his trusty sidekick,,, don't rush it... it's just part of the ride.

Savor it, embrace it, it will be all that much sweeter.....................

Comment

Working...
          X