Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Weaver with the TD!

Comment

• that is the kind of drive that takes you to a super bowl.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• That is how you call and execute short yardage. Nice.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Great drive.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• absolutely a great night even with the pick for donvand. and AR getting into with djax!

Comment

• Avant with the 2-points! WOO-HOO!

Comment

• Avant with the 2 point conversion!

Comment

• this is the most dynamic the eagles offense has looked ... and that's actually saying something.

Comment

• we need another weaver in case our weaver has to go in the shop. do you know where we can get another weaver????
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Beauty of a drive!

Comment

• Now we need the defense to man up and shut down the Jints offense. Make them hurt.

Comment

• LOL! Desean finally got Andy to give him a return bump.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• How many false starts have not been called ?Just let them line up in a V formation . Hell 1 play the gints had a G and T in motion a full sec. before the snap.The refs suck my svetty balls
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Andy's got credit card ups.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Andy gettin' a little elevation!

Comment

Working...
                                X