No announcement yet.

Week 14 vs vagiants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they had to convert a 4th down and dodge an int to get 3... that was a win for the d. now we gotta go out and drive it up their ass again. prison style.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Dammit, Stonehands Trotter could have made this a laugher.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        they had to convert a 4th down and dodge an int to get 3... that was a win for the d. now we gotta go out and drive it up their ass again. prison style.
        American History X style...ram it up there till it bleeds.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Prison style, AW? LMAO!!!!!!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
            American History X style...ram it up there till it bleeds.

Great flick.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

that's a new one.

Comment

is it me, or is andy showing more fire out there these past few weeks?

Comment

he switched from boxers to boxer briefs.... allows him more freedom on the sidelines to wiggle and jiggle.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

AW - you're on fire tonight.

Comment

Doesn't make up for missing that pick, Trott.

Comment

Great 1st quarter for the Eagles.
                        Run defense looks OK, need to pressure Eli in 2nd quarter.
                        He looks shaky.

Comment

if there's anything we know, it's that eli plays like crap if you can get in his face even a little...

Comment

hakeen nicks receivers glovers are covered in buttered

Comment

that was offensive PI

Comment

Phantom calls on Mikell and Samuel.
                                This is the homefield advantage?
                                Please call the game straight up,
                                although I recognize the Gints need lot's of HELP!

Comment

Working...
                                X