• Show
Clear All

• Donovan McNabb Play till He's 40?

For the Eagles? NFL?
    Yes - For the Eagles (Ala Favre)
    0.00%
    Yes - For Arizona or Some other Crap Team
    100.00%
    No - He'll Retire Gracefully like Elway (w/ Title)
    0.00%
    No - He'll Retire Inept like Marino (w/o Title)
    0.00%
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

How old is he now?

Comment

29 Right this Second.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Wow, 11 more years? I can't see it. I think he'll hang it up around 36 or 37.

Comment

Please put into poll form. Thank you.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Done.

I think he wins a Super Bowl in the next 2-3 seasons, and ends up retiring as an Eagle in 2011.

Comment

I have him catching on with the Bears or Cardinals and fizzling out like Montana. Now whether he wins a Super Bowl or Not with us prior to that...
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I want to believe that he'll ride off into the sunset as a career Eagle with a ring or three, but I could definitely see him finishing his career with his hometown team in Chicago. God knows they'll still need a QB in 2013...
                The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

I think he goes the Elway route with 2/3 SB rings in tow.

Many injuries already and as you get up there they are harder to play with and come back from. I think he's done at about 37... with 2 to 3 rings.

Comment

I said he will retire like Marino. But I don't think Donovan will be the one who stops the Eagles from winning a SB.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                      I said he will retire like Marino. But I don't think Donovan will be the one who stops the Eagles from winning a SB.
                      Blitz, do you believe Marino's play was a key in Miami not winning a SB while he was QB?

The physical punishment #5 has taken and will continue to take, particularly if he runs the ball, makes it extremely unlikely that he could survive until 40. But, for sure, if the Birds don't win a SB with him at the helm, I won't survive until he's 40.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                        Blitz, do you believe Marino's play was a key in Miami not winning a SB while he was QB?

The physical punishment #5 has taken and will continue to take, particularly if he runs the ball, makes it extremely unlikely that he could survive until 40. But, for sure, if the Birds don't win a SB with him at the helm, I won't survive until he's 40.
                        I don't think it was all Marino's fault. They never did get the guy a decent running game. As we all know a one dimensional offense in the playoffs is killer. IMO if the Dolphins developed a good running game they would have won at least 1 SB.

As far as McNabb goes, I think he has what it takes to win it all for the Iggs. The guy who scares me is Reid. IMO this year will tell us if the Eagles will ever win a SB under Reid. If he calls the games like he did last year they will never win it all under him.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

"If he calls the games like he did last year they will never win it all under him. "

You don't think last year was the abberation?

I do, I fully expect this year to be much much closer to the 2003 and 2004 seasons, in terms of play calling. The running game gets more variety and th epasing game gets more touches for more people.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                            I don't think it was all Marino's fault. They never did get the guy a decent running game. As we all know a one dimensional offense in the playoffs is killer. IMO if the Dolphins developed a good running game they would have won at least 1 SB.
                            Agreed! I really admired Marino's game but believed there was far too much pressure for him to carry the 'Fin's offense primarily with his arm.

Comment

Working...
                            X