No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowboys Playoff GDT 1/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many mistakes to win, no breaks from the officials, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soaring Eagle View Post
      Donovan's 1st pass on the Eagles 1st play tells the story.
      Wormburner incomplete.
      Can't win with a pass-first offense if your QB can't throw the ball accurately.

Dude that's completely unfair. If you're going to pick on McNabb at least be fair. It was after all a 7 yard pass and how many of us could make that throw? Oh wait .....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
        In his defense, the ball was tipped. But you are correct in your statement regarding the ineffectiveness of a pass-first offense when the ball is not delivered accurately.
        Din't see the tip.
        If true, that's 3 tipped passes so far for 5.
        Not good.

Comment

• Well, the defense has a couple of series in them, just like the first half. No show by the offense again....and now I expect them to start to wilt.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Need a T/O for a score here, or it's over.

Comment

• Avant was open on the third down throw... you have to throw that to the boundary. Donovan didn't believe he could make the throw.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Yea, the girls run the ball now to wear down the worn down D and run the clock.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Avant was open on the third down throw... you have to throw that to the boundary. Donovan didn't believe he could make the throw.
                  Exactly. He HAS to make that throw!
                  I miss Philly!

Comment

• This is most likely the last time we'll see McNabb in an Eagles uniform. I've seen enough. I don't onow if Kolb is the answer but there are good QBs out there so we have to do whatever it takes to get one. Donovan isn't ever going to lead this team to a championship.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Cowboys' defense was drafted to be able to stop us, since we've been sort of dominating them under Reid. They seem to have gotten it right, finally. It's clear we don't match up, we just can't get guys open. Part of that is McNabb, b/c there are certain routes he just doesn't throw well, like slants and deep crossing patterns.

I get so POed when we play this way and we're not getting any breaks, either.

Cowboy's FD, game over. We stink.

Comment

• Good night.

Comment

• Dammit. They are done. Don't think they can rally now.

Comment

• How can you run for 73 yards when the D knows you're going to run to kill the clock?

Bad scheme.

Comment

• Anybody see that straw that broke the camels back go by.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

• Can we talk about the draft now?
                                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                                X