Eagles vs Cowboys Playoff GDT 1/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    We've missed having a real safety a ton tonight.
    Yeah but we've missed having real coaches even more.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

the defense was like "we need to sit down for a bit"

Comment

Yep, don't get fify.
        The O needs to step up and put a lot of points on the board. D ain't stellar but they are doing everything they can.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          Yeah but we've missed having real coaches even more.

LOL!

Perhaps. I think McDermott is ahead of Marty, tho. We have our full compliment of All Stars on offense. Gotta make it work, right now.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

fify = fixed it for you

Comment

Maclin back for the kickoff. I can understand that but I would sure like to see Westbrook back there.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Donovan doesn't have it tonight. He can't make a quick read and pull the trigger.

If it's not him, it's the playcallers. No way, with our weapons should we not be able to get someone free.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Nice job by Dmitri Patterson on the punt coverage...just stopping and letting Crayton catch the punt with no effort

Comment

This is the big series. They can't let the girls get a TD here. They need a T/O.

Oh, I still ain't seeing McNabb stepping up.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• We are only down by 7 and I feel like this game is already over. Donovan has that look again that we have seen about 1/2 dozen times in his career. It's not only his fault. But, his passes since halftime at Denver have been just awful.

This game is very close to getting out of hand.

God I hate losing, especially to the Pukes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                        Donovan doesn't have it tonight. He can't make a quick read and pull the trigger.
                        I'm afraid it's not just tonight that he doesn't have it.

This game gets more pathetic every minute that goes by.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• 1 for 5 for 2 yards? Jesus I could fucking do that!! McNabb HAS to go for me to watch them next year. I'm done giving him ANY slack. Cut him tonight and let him find his own way home too. I couldn't care less.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Our defense is overmatched. But at least they showed up. The offense didn't get off the bus.

Perhaps they will attend the second half of the game??

Comment

• This is basically it right now for McNabb. The D is too banged up to really do much against the Boys. McNabb and the O need to start putting TD's up on the board.
                              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Every one of those fans looked like a dogs asshole.
                                FRESH > cancer

Comment

Working...
                                X