Eagles vs Cowboys Playoff GDT 1/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    I can. Beating weak teams doesn't show you how good you are. It's beating the good teams. Look down that schedule and see what they have done against the better teams.
    One thing that is interesting to me is the 2008 Eagles may have been better than the 2009 Eagles, even though the 2008 team went 9-6-1 and the 2009 team went 11-5.

Comment

• Well, the 2009 Cowpies are definitely better.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I have one very important thing to say at this point.

I hope to God that this is not another start to a Dallas dynasty. The last time I saw the Cowboys handle the Eagles like this, they began a 4 year Super Bowl run. Just like this Cowboys team, those Cowboy teams could NOT land a player on IR if they wanted to.

Comment

• Another sh*t call on Mikell, refs are worse than the Eagles today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soaring Eagle View Post
            Yeah, the Eagles offense is looking bad.

But the refs are helping out too.
            Miss Miles Austin can clip Mikell in the back
            with no call but Brown gets called on a borderline PI
            in the endzone, and so on. All around disgusting.

I hope Dallas gets a couple of guys on IR.
            They deserve some tough luck.
            Let me be blunt - the Sheldon Brown pass interference penalty was legitimate. To whine about the officials is typical pussy bullshit from Philly fans who say they are tough but in many cases are nothing but a bunch of whiny pussies.

(No offense to you specifically Soaring Eagle, but so many Eagles fans are a bunch of whiny pussies, always thinking the officials are against them. It irritates me to no end that a bunch of supposedly tough fans can be such a bunch of pussies when push comes to shove.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              I have one very important thing to say at this point.

I hope to God that this is not another start to a Dallas dynasty. The last time I saw the Cowboys handle the Eagles like this, they began a 4 year Super Bowl run. Just like this Cowboys team, those Cowboy teams could NOT land a player on IR if they wanted to.
              Please, I already had to endure two Squeelers SB wins. If the Cowboys start another SB run I am done with the NFL. DONE.

AR is getting out coached by Wade Phillips. Let that sink in. Wade F****** Phillips.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Possibly the most one sided half of football I have seen.

Take your medicine, boys. We need this.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• This is not the beginning of a Dallas dynasty, in part because the NFC is weaker than the AFC. Assuming the Eagles don't mount a major comeback, I'll also note Minnesota was undefeated at home this season.

Comment

• I will be Brett Favre's biggest F-ing fan next week. And I hate Fav-ruh.

Comment

• There will be a rally here in the second half, or there will be bloodletting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                        Let me be blunt - the Sheldon Brown pass interference penalty was legitimate. To whine about the officials is typical pussy bullshit from Philly fans who say they are tough but in many cases are nothing but a bunch of whiny pussies.

(No offense to you specifically Soaring Eagle, but so many Eagles fans are a bunch of whiny pussies, always thinking the officials are against them. It irritates me to no end that a bunch of supposedly tough fans can be such a bunch of pussies when push comes to shove.)
                        Nothing specific to you either but read the post, I said borderline call.

FU

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                          This is not the beginning of a Dallas dynasty, in part because the NFC is weaker than the AFC. Assuming the Eagles don't mount a major comeback, I'll also note Minnesota was undefeated at home this season.

Sorry Chip but that doesn't make me feel any better. In my short NFL fan life that which can go wrong normally always does go wrong.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• So, what do we need to do in the second half to pull this out?

(Who am I kidding, I'm delirous I think...)

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              I will be Brett Favre's biggest F-ing fan next week. And I hate Fav-ruh.
                              Favre is my most hated player in the NFL......after the entire F-ing Cowboys organization.

Comment

• Chip, SE, come on guys. We're all upset right now. Not need to jump on each other.

Direct your anger where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X