No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowboys Playoff GDT 1/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F***. Fumble. My concern was that McNabb just isn't able to come out of this on his own. GD Andy needs to help him.
    I was happy to go into the half without them scoring a TD but now it looks like the D is screwed again.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

• Perfect! I hate Dallas more than ever and this is killing me!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• LOL!! I really hope that the Boys pile it on. It's about time Reid has some heat. Since this is the team that he had a major hand in building.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Re: The big play.

The same thing that makes you laugh will make you cry. The Eagles tendency for the quick score is working against them again in this meeting so far IMO.

Comment

• Anyone goin to watch the second half?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I can't believe this is the same Eagles team we have seen all year. The offense is just pathetic.

Comment

• Besides the fact the Eagles defense has been a joke, McNabb has been a joke, and the Eagles receivers excluding Maclin have been a joke, the Eagles are playing great tonight.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Eagles' offensive line in my joke comment.

Comment

• Yea, I'm going to watch because I still hold hope they will turn this around. Get a turnover, get people like Avant, instead of Reggi frickin Brown, involved and it can change. But I am as wound as I can be.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

• Why are we running these long patterns? What is wrong with some quick slants or crosses? No, deep in routes and slow drags. Perfect.

We deserve this embarasment.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                      I can't believe this is the same Eagles team we have seen all year. The offense is just pathetic.
                      I can. Beating weak teams doesn't show you how good you are. It's beating the good teams. Look down that schedule and see what they have done against the better teams.
                      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Yeah, the Eagles offense is looking bad.

But the refs are helping out too.
                        Miss Miles Austin can clip Mikell in the back
                        with no call but Brown gets called on a borderline PI
                        in the endzone, and so on. All around disgusting.

I hope Dallas gets a couple of guys on IR.
                        They deserve some tough luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Anyone goin to watch the second half?
                          I will, against my better judgement I guess. What will it take for this fiasco to turn around?

Comment

• Donovan is NOT going to rally this team right now. Andy won't do it. But, I wish that he could put Kolb in to change things up. However, I think that if Kolb goes in, then McNabb cannot return.

Yikes were fucked.

Comment

• This is sad.

Comment

• I thought we couldn't get our asses whipped any worse than we did last week.

I may have been wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X