Eagles vs Cowboys Playoff GDT 1/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Favre is my most hated player in the NFL......after the entire F-ing Cowboys organization.

Precisely.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Chip, SE, come on guys. We're all upset right now. Not need to jump on each other.

Direct your anger where it belongs.

*jumps on FRESH*
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Hey folks. Checking in. Still believe in a cowboys choke.

Need to give Sheldon some help.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Hey folks. Checking in. Still believe in a cowboys choke.

S.F. - Please give me some of what you are taking

I give this team zero chance, unless they somehow open the 2nd half with a TD drive (which is laughable at this point).

Comment

True. Maybe two or three minutes on the sideline would help.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Hey folks. Checking in. Still believe in a cowboys choke.

In order for them to choke Donovan needs to take his hands away from his own throat first. Which I don't see happening.

Looking at the bright side at least we won't have to worry about DM pissing the game away in the fourth quarter.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Eagles are going to need points off the opening drive and a couple of turnovers & scores to pull this one out. Even then, it would close.

Comment

• If I had any faith in Donovan at this point, I might still be into this game. Right now, Donovan has lost faith in himself and his team.

Comment

• Hey fellas! I really dont know what to say about this team.
                    I miss Philly!

Comment

• That's the ballgame. Season is officially over IMO.

Nice drive to open the 2nd half guys.

Comment

• What on earth is the problem with this team right now? ( I know, I know. I just can't understand why NOW!)

Comment

• Donovan's 1st pass on the Eagles 1st play tells the story.
                          Wormburner incomplete.
                          Can't win with a pass-first offense if your QB can't throw the ball accurately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soaring Eagle View Post
                            Donovan's 1st pass on the Eagles 1st play tells the story.
                            Wormburner incomplete.
                            Can't win with a pass-first offense if your QB can't throw the ball accurately.
                            In his defense, the ball was tipped. But you are correct in your statement regarding the ineffectiveness of a pass-first offense when the ball is not delivered accurately.

Comment

• Have I told you how much I hate the cowboys?

Comment

• IMM, this is his last drive. If he doesn't drive them to a TD this drive I pull him. It will be the story of the decade but I pull him.
                                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X