Dallas Fans Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Fans Suck

OK, this should come as no surpise to anyone. But, I was watching the Dallas Maverick fans being interviewed after losing the title to the Miami Heat tonight.

They gave the Heat no credit at all. All they could complain about were the bad calls and that the better team lost the title.

Excuse me, but the Mavericks LOST 4 games in a row, including the final one at home. And, if your team shoots jump shots instead of driving to the hoop, then your team is NOT going to go to the free throw line as much as the other team.

Stupid, ignorant fans

Frankly, I could care less about the NBA. While I have a lot of respect for the Dallas Mavericks as a team, I am overjoyed to see their stupid fans denied another city championship.

OK, rant off.......

I thought that I heard them booing David Stern. I guess they're taking their cues from Mark Cuban.

Comment

Criticizing the officials is a time-honored, god-given right of fans everywhere. I'm not about to take that away.

Comment

I have to admit that while I couldn't care less about the NBA I was hoping that Miami would win the series. Only because I hate Dallas THAT much! I refuse to visit that shit-hole city, I once turned down a very good promotion because it meant moving there, and if the truth is known, whenever I meet someone from Dallas a red flag immediately goes up in my mind. Denying them a title is every Philadelphia sports fans hopes. I think it's in our DNA.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Shaq promised, Shaq delivered. I remember his press conference down here when he signed on with Miami. I guess now he can move along.......and take some of his gangsta wannabes with him!!!!

As for the Dallas thingee.......I am fully in agrement with Jukin. I am an anti-Dalas racist.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

They should be mad at their team for blowing a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter of game 3.

They were on their way to a sweep, and ended up getting swept. sucks for them.

Comment

I don't like that Heat team for the most part (Antoine Walker! Gary Payton! Jason Williams! Pat Riley!), but I can take solace in the fact that I don't know any Heat fans.

Dwyane Wade is amazing. Prepare for the media/marketing onslaught.

Comment

Working...
              X