X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    threadcrapping

Comment

You've never heard that expression IMK? I think i got it from deal sites like Fatwallet.

Someone will post something like "Authentic NFL jerseys $49.99" and inevitably, someone will come in and say "football sucks". They don't have a single opinion on the 'deal', they just want to threadcrap.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

If it's fecal, does it matter?
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I don't know if it matters but I know it IS matter.

Comment

whoever created that najeh davenport gif a few years ago was genius.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                whoever created that najeh davenport gif a few years ago was genius.
                Since there's no one around to claim it, I will. It was all me, my idea, my graphic design everything......hahaha
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I had the Najeh Tecmo football gif as my av over on the other board. I didn't make it but I agree with Vin that who ever did was a genius.

I bow to you Sir Dawg.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                    Yep, agree. But this posting to profootballweekly.com made me wonder:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...-rams-insiders
                    I think there is an easy way to put a poison pill in an Atogwe offer if the Eagles wanted to...I mentioned this idea here before. You would put in the contract that any signing bonus included the amount of the positive difference, if any, between his guaranteed amount and the guaranteed amount given to the team's 1st round pick in the 2010 Draft, but only if the draft pick received more than $10 million from the team guaranteed.

(i.e. Stafford got $41m guaranteed last year (Jason Smith got $33m as #2 pick, so won't be lower than that even accounting for the QB premium), while the #24 pick got less than $8 mill in 2009)

No way the Rams could match.

Comment

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...k.33ea398.html

Gosselin's second mock, the one that places more emphasis on team need. He has the Redskins taking Clausen, McCoy going ahead of Suh, Kyle Wilson going 8th, Bulaga slipping down into the teens, and the Eagles taking Jerry Hughes.

I wonder if the Sims trade would have influenced Gosselin's thinking here.
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I don't understand Gosselin's prediction that the Redskins will take Clausen. Makes no sense - unless they feel that McNabb is not worth resigning.

My guess is that the Redskins stick with the idea of selecting Okung. Why would they make a trade to select an aging QB, if not with the idea of being competitive now?

If Cerrato was still the GM, you might think that he (and Danny Boy) would make confused moves like trading for McNabb and drafting Clausen. I don't think Allen and Shanahan are as stupid.
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                          I don't understand Gosselin's prediction that the Redskins will take Clausen. Makes no sense - unless they feel that McNabb is not worth resigning.

My guess is that the Redskins stick with the idea of selecting Okung. Why would they make a trade to select an aging QB, if not with the idea of being competitive now?

If Cerrato was still the GM, you might think that he (and Danny Boy) would make confused moves like trading for McNabb and drafting Clausen. I don't think Allen and Shanahan are as stupid.

I agree. I think they go left tackle.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post

There were reports all last week that the new deal would be finished before the week was done. I wonder if they hit a snag and that's got them rethinking their draft strategy? Wouldn't that be a shame? The skins give up a high pick for McNabb and he refuses to resign with them. God this would make me a HUGE McNabb fan!!! Come on Donovan - screw them over!!!!!!!!!!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Here is the final Gosslin mock = the "only one that matters":

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...k.3cacf47.html

Highlights:

Berry @5 to KC
                              Thomas lasts until 22 to NE
                              Philly pick = McCourty
                              Claussen projected to #30 to Minnesota
                              Dez Bryant projected to Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                                There were reports all last week that the new deal would be finished before the week was done. I wonder if they hit a snag and that's got them rethinking their draft strategy? Wouldn't that be a shame? The skins give up a high pick for McNabb and he refuses to resign with them. God this would make me a HUGE McNabb fan!!! Come on Donovan - screw them over!!!!!!!!!!
                                That would be awesome. You know McNabb really wants to be in Minni after this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X