Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUP List

From Igglesblog
    First interesting news from Lehigh is which players will start on the PUP List. Jamaal Jackson and Victor Abiamiri aren't surprises. Todd Herremans is. Big Red says he's being cautious with Todd's foot, but this sure does make me nervous. I'll do some digging and see if I can find anything out. I hope Reid is simply playing it safe. I don't like the thought of Todd being hurt this year.
    Reid said good things about Jamaal, but there's no timetable at this point.

I've posted before that I am concerned about Bradley's return to health and Herremans this year. I think Herremans will play but this tells me there is a chance for the nagging injury type thing with his foot. I'm still concerned.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Man....besides 2004 we just never catch a break on the injuries

I'm so sick of it...if we could just field the fucking team Reid has assembled one year we'd be as good as any team in the league
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post
      Man....besides 2004 we just never catch a break on the injuries

I'm so sick of it...if we could just field the fucking team Reid has assembled one year we'd be as good as any team in the league
      Face it VFK, it's one of this team's faults-over relying on players fully recovering from injury. We get these cases every year. At least they have some kind of plan for Jackson. They didn't even give Faniaka a sniff. It's not like this Herramens thing snick up on them. This is bullshit.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I wouldn't go that far, most of their problem has been bad luck...yes they have relied on some guys returning from injury, but most teams do that. Herremans missed 5 games, came back fine and played the rest of the season...once he gets to the OTAs, the foot rears up again.

Faneca was released by the Jets due to salary demands...he would not take a pay cut on his 7M salary. No team has sniffed at him since...thus I have to figure he is still asking for too much at age 34. No team is going to pay an older OG that kind of pay especially if he is essentially a backup like he would be here.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Faneca signed a one-year deal with the Cardinals
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Ahhh, my bad

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
            X