Week 2 vs The Lions GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
    That was a deep concern coming into the season... Jackson's second injury may have killed the line again. Not good. I think that part of Reid's plan has gone quite awry, with Jackson's injury and the Andrews brothers not panning out.

Looks like they need to get better quick though. I just saw that Kolb was cleared by the independent doctor and can practice this week -- so he'll be starting.

Reid has already stated taht Kolb is cleared and will be starting. He made that statement before this game.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Juqua trying to impersonate Wolverine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        Reid has already stated taht Kolb is cleared and will be starting. He made that statement before this game.
        Ah OK, missed that before. Line better get better than from the sounds of it.

Comment

• Jesus, Brent!!!!!!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Who was the holding on?

Comment

• No effing replay? Good god FOX.

Comment

• Shady!

Comment

• No replay but wow... McCoy looks like Westbrook when he was good.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Shady is the real effin deal. He is keeping you in our fantasy matchup.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Take back what I said--we're not worse than the Lions. Anyone know what the defensive adjustments were at halftime?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        No replay but wow... McCoy looks like Westbrook when he was good.
                        He is arguably better as a pure runner.

Comment

• We got this....NEXT!

Comment

• Originally posted by phillychuck View Post
                            Take back what I said--we're not worse than the Lions. Anyone know what the defensive adjustments were at halftime?
                            IMO the biggest difference is when Bunkley started getting fired up halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Comment

• Wooooooo McCoy is the man!!!

Comment

• And the Cowboys lose!

Comment

Working...
                                X