No announcement yet.

Week 2 vs The Lions GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which T lined up as a flanker this time ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

DJax looked open on that other play. First bad pass by Vick.

Comment

Coleman with his 2nd penalty,not particularly endearing to the coaching staff Kurt.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

keep the pressure coming

Comment

I have the plays at 6-6 pass/rush
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Fox not showing penalty replays anymore? Terrible.

That's 3 i've counted them not showing a replay of.

Comment

you've got a QB struggling for xtra yards,KILL him

Comment

I've always thought Reid was a good coach, but his team is so undisciplined, makes so many stupid mistakes, draws so many crucial penalties, I find myself beginning to side with those who want him gone.

Comment

Need some protection, and discipline on offense, and take this thing back over, dammit!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wow.

Comment

That was an impressive play.

Comment

Hello I am new

Comment

Vick is sick talented. Shades of Randal there.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hello tmx, welcome to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by tmxiong View Post
                                Hello I am new

Welcome, NEWBIE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X