Owen Schmitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Schmitt

What a nice pickup Owen Schmitt has been. He made several nice catches yesterday and fought for additional yards on every catch. This comes one week after he made a spectacular catch in the Jacksonville game to keep a drive alive.

I've noticed very little drop off from Leonard Weaver, and wouldn't mind seeing Schmitt staying on the roster after Weaver's return.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

He's no Josh Parry

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up. I never knew that Schmitt had such good hands for a lumbering big guy. He has indeed made some nice grabs.

We have a big group of about 40 or 50 Eagles fans that meet to watch the games. "Schmitty" is already one of our fan favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        e.
        I've noticed very little drop off from Leonard Weaver, and wouldn't mind seeing Schmitt staying on the roster after Weaver's return.
        Like his attitude ALOT and very glad he was added. Nice pass catcher but I doubt he's anywhere near the runner Weaver was...he was a force.

As to Weaver's return, we can all hope but that was a terrible knee injury.

Comment

Nice block by Owen Schmitt...

Comment

Working...
          X