Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Phils are up 2-0
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Mike Greenberg picked the Niners to win the NFC. Well done.

Comment

• Left too much time for the Niners...c'mon coverage and D!

Comment

• wow. i can't believe what is happening but i will tell you that mccoy has some of the best pure run skills... VISION... being the biggest that i have seen in a long time.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
            Mike Greenberg picked the Niners to win the NFC. Well done.
            The conference?????

What a dumbass.

Comment

Mike Greenberg picked the Niners to win the NFC. Well done.
              He wasn't the only one.

Comment

• Nice to see Cole smiling out there.

Comment

• Lindley graduated from the Asante Samuel School of Tackle

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    wow. i can't believe what is happening but i will tell you that mccoy has some of the best pure run skills... VISION... being the biggest that i have seen in a long time.
                    That's exactly it AW, it's Shady's vision thru the hole that is amazing.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Cueto comes out for a pinch hitter huh?
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I was tough on Shaddy coming out of college,I am at this time eating a plate of crow.Somehow pass some of his heart around the locker room. Can we please tackle ?
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lindley graduated from the Asante Samuel School of Tackle

Aka the Gordon Phillips beauty academy?

Comment

• Shit - cole hammy?

Comment

• Cole is dealing now.

Comment

• <SHOUT>C'mon, d!!!</SHOUT>

NO shouting allowed, huh? I typed all caps....
                                Last edited by phillychuck; 10-10-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X