No announcement yet.

Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No phillychuck nobody ever misses a field goal of any length against us. let's get it straight. teams should just line up and try to kick a 76 yarder because the stats say they will make it
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• LOL....Last time Nedny kicked a 50 yarder...2 years ago against the Eagles.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
        Trent Cole out there? Havne't seen him since running down that long pass play.

The training staff needs to be shown the door!

Comment

• We must lead the league in injuries.

Comment

• al michaels was like 3 seconds behind on that FG call.

Comment

• Flock it.......
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• use your challenge now AR,the TOs mean nothing
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I hate fuckin Crabtree.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    use your challenge now AR,the TOs mean nothing
                    under 2, not his call.

but yes, to AR, TOs mean nothing.

Comment

• Scott Rolen is brutal. Brutal.

Comment

• Let them get closer that's the secret

Comment

• Holy crap, he missed, that never happens
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• the key to the long FG is to take penalties to move them closer
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• wow. somebody missed a FG. and that sack wasn't dunlap's fault. the guards have to create space for kolb to step up
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• So through 1 half .. Kolb looks ...?

I think better. Still a couple early checkdowns but has made a few nice throws and showed some athleticism. Loooong way to go though.

Comment

Working...
                                X