Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith is giving it back though
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Or maybe not???
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Reds hitting .116 for the series.

Comment

• Ugh. Come on Cole!

Comment

• i really gotta stop watching sports.

Comment

• HEll yeah on the GIDP!

Comment

• Pitchers best friend!

Comment

• Exactly what we needed!!!! I love sports!

Comment

• Big Dp. to go!

Comment

• Strike out Scotty

Comment

• If someone told you back in August that the Phils would make the playoffs they would have deserved a silly look,but if they had said the Phils will give up 4 runs and 10 hits in an opening round sweep ,I would have warned them not to take the brown acid.How fucking cool is this.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Ball Game

Comment

• And now Smith is HOT. Great.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• COLE complete game 5 hit shutout baby!

Comment

• WOOOOOOOO!!!! CG SHUTOUT FOR COLBERT!!!

GO PHILS!

(I feel slightly bad for Rolen.)

Comment

Working...
                                X