Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that a stop by Tapp?

Comment

Who the fuck is Dominique Zeigler? you can't let him beat you.

Comment

say what you want about Victorino,but when the spotlight comes on,he's there with bells on.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Who the fuck is Dominique Zeigler? you can't let him beat you.
          I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if he kicked a 58 yard GW FG tonight.

Comment

Better buckle it up and hold to a FG here guys.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              How the FFFFFFFFF do they miss that hold against Cole?????????
              How did they hold Hamels ? Is he on base ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                How did they hold Hamels ? Is he on base ?

Comment

You baseball geeks are PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

we are looking really physical here. and by physical i mean good at laying on the ground
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

westbrook is wearing dawk's number. this is bad.

Comment

Wow, Westbrook wearing no. 20.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Westy....hsould have kept him...over friggin Bell.

Comment

see now Crabtree you can get beat by.

Comment

i told my wife we were going to lose 34-14 and i see no reason to think otherwise so far
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Great D making Smith look like an NFL QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X