No announcement yet.

Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the typical defensive response to the first drive of the game. making Alex look like Peyton
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Face it, we suck.

Except for Trent Cole.

Comment

sigh.

/flip

Comment

why do we always seem to get the best that the other team's QB has to offer.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Crabtree's coming out party tonight...I knew it.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

It's nice having a right fielder who can catch a routine fly ball. You can take that for granted.

Comment

Now we get to see if Kolb grew up for this week

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  why do we always seem to get the best that the other team's QB has to offer.

Do you really want me to answer that?
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

it's hard to play QB when you're down 21-0. That's my excuse for Kolb this week.

Comment

fresh man come on. shaun hill was accurate and heady against us and now alex smith appears to be also. and these guys just aren't that good so makes a guy wonder... that is all.

it is hard work being an eagles fan
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We got absolutely no pressure that whole drive.

Look, the Niners can cover a kick. Quick, sign their STs coach.

Comment

Why show the Eagles offensive stats when they haven't been on the field ?
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

AW, it has to do with the quality of the opposition....and that would be McDermott's unit there.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                              Why show the Eagles offensive stats when they haven't been on the field ?
                              I have fear that might be the best they look for awhile tonight lol

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                                fresh man come on. shaun hill was accurate and heady against us and now alex smith appears to be also. and these guys just aren't that good so makes a guy wonder... that is all.

it is hard work being an eagles fan
                                to be fair,Hill has put up some high #s so far. I believe he threw for 352 last week

Comment

Working...
                                X