Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I get a 32 jersey ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I;m growing a man crush for Owen....DAMN!!!!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

There you go KK!!

Comment

Wow

Comment

What the hell? Spikes just looked like he threw an extra little shot there?

Comment

Who is 89 and why is he playing dancing with the stars ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wait, our QB looks good?

see, those backpedals aren't really KK running scared, that's a designed screen. I hope people realize that.

Come on kevin!

Comment

McCoy kicked on that!

Comment

YAY! I'm ok with Wildcat w DJ in there.

Comment

• No Vick & Andy still shows his genius.

Comment

• Just because you spell it Parys doesn't make it a man's name

Comment

• Kevin is lookin good so far.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• what about Parus?

Comment

• oh no.. fucking herremans?

Comment

• we get called for more holding penalties than any team in the league.
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X