No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Falcons GDT 10/17/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kolb is so friggin inaccurate, indecisive and just sucks man.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Hey when is celek gonna end his holdout?

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
        Are we past the trade deadline now? Is there any chance we can get another WR in here? K Washington is still out there no?
        Vincent Jackson ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Ok, that was a bad throw from Kolb. Yuck

Comment

• alright. these guys need to settle down. Coulda put them away for sure.

Comment

• not sure that was a terrible throw. it was a great play by that LB that batted it. and honestly, i have no problem if the game stays just a bit close so kolb gets more time here. i know that sounds stupid but i don't want this to be 35-0. we need 4 quarters of good play here
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• that ball landed like 20 feet outside the endzone.

Comment

• ...and now the falcons are about to score. What a turn of events.

Comment

• uncatchable ?
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• OffciaTing is just fuckin' horrible!

Comment

• Kolb is like Brett Favre without the arm strength, a.k.a. Jeff Garcia.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Falcons score. 21-7 instead of 28-0. Dammit.

Comment

• I am so fucking pissed off.

Comment

• This is sorta feeling like that 1st Skins game last year.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• relax. we are dominating them.

Comment

Working...
                                X