(OT) Auburn Cheapshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) Auburn Cheapshots

Found this link from another blog ... check out the dirty play by Nick Fairley:

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/video-...facemask-29242

Honestly - this guy should be suspended for many, many games. Just disgusting.

Here's another from a link in that post... http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/sec-da...punished-29239
    Last edited by fly; 11-15-2010, 10:07 PM.

yeah, i watch a ton of college football. watched this game and this guy is a piece of shit.

the funny thing was, if you listen to paul finebaum who honestly has the best college football talk show in sports radio a bunch of auburn fans called in today to defend the guy.

friggin ridiculous. the kid is out for the first half of the bama game.

auburn is classless and i hope they get beat by bama and by the gamecocks.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

did he get suspended at all?

Comment

he is out for the first half of the bama game i think??
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I hope the Eagles draft him

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            he is out for the first half of the bama game i think??
            The WHOLE 1st half? Man that rough!! He'll certainly learn never play dirty again!

Comment

He'd probably already be suspended for the year in the NFL...imagine if that was Peyton Manning he hit.

Comment

Working...
              X