Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Thomas Boswell column...

Some highlights:

"In football, you can't absolutely prove causality. But that doesn't mean you can't believe in it. When you challenge a rival to a fight as well as a football game before the kickoff, then you better live up to your talk."

"In a lifetime of watching the Redskins, I have never seen them taken apart as suddenly and viciously as the Eagles dismantled them when they returned from their locker room to start the game."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...111600023.html
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Good storyline, but I don't believe it. The Redskins were outclassed from the first snap, there's no way this blowout gets blamed on the pregame stuff.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

The "great" coach, Mike Shanahan, had TWO WEEKS to prepare for us. Another indication that the entire Redskins organization is clueless.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Guys - talk about karma and poetic justice caught perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
          Guys - talk about karma and poetic justice caught perfectly

This!

Landry is clearly a dirty piece of dog shit. To call him a classless thug is unfair to thugs in general. Even many Washington fans have grown tired of thuggery because he's more woof than tackle/cover. They call him 'Dirty 30'!

McGlynn claims the POS spit in his face twice last night.

He needs something bad to come his way. I'm thinking pancreatic cancer might be a nice start.

Comment

"Running like he was carrying McNabb's $78 million in a suitcase, he (davis) was caught from behind at the 3-yard line. . In the end zone, which he'd never actually reached, Davis beat his chest in self-congratulation. "

This quote had me LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              "Running like he was carrying McNabb's $78 million in a suitcase, he (davis) was caught from behind at the 3-yard line. . In the end zone, which he'd never actually reached, Davis beat his chest in self-congratulation. "

This quote had me LMAO.

hahah bunch of stupid tools on that team.

How about Haynesworth just laying down on the ground for 10 secs as he watched Vick run around?

Comment

“He brought up my concussion, and said, ‘I’m going to put you asleep again,"

Landry, you douchebag. You look like you are sleeping on the grass in that picture.
                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                X