X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's on me tonight!"

DJax is treating!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...19&play_clip=y
    Last edited by stocknowledge; 11-22-2010, 04:40 PM.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

I loved it, it shows that he is a team leader. Now, it is time to show him the money after the season.

Comment

yes. it is now time to pay deshawn jackson because i think now he gets it.

man how exciting is this team this year and for the next 5-7 years.

get these guys under contract and lets go win some super bowls - plural
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man, talk about jumping the gun...

Get this defense out of last place in red zone defense and perhaps I will start thinking about post season success. Heck, beating the Cowpies in a few weeks will be a good start.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

OK, Reid said it's two down and two to go. Translation?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Man, talk about jumping the gun...

Get this defense out of last place in red zone defense and perhaps I will start thinking about post season success. Heck, beating the Cowpies in a few weeks will be a good start.
            * Right because beating the Colts/Skins/Giants in three straight weeks isn't something to get pumped about. C'mon now.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Oh I'm pumped....but I'm not ready to start talking multiple SBs.

BTW Biggie, no way we beat Indy.....
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Oh I'm pumped....but I'm not ready to start talking multiple SBs.

BTW Biggie, no way we beat Indy.....
                Agreed. I would rather face any other team than Indy. Peyton Manning watching game film is bad enough, but I don't see the Eagles outschemeing him twice in one year.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I wonder if DJ is treating Andy also ? That could get awfully expensive....

Love yah Andy !

Comment

I'm headed out to watch the game. If any of you guys can get to Westfield Ma., "it's on me"!!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Ok those three games, which is the most impressive win?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        Ok those three games, which is the most impressive win?
                        The Colt game gets my vote. I couldn't believe we were favored. With all the bad calls we still won. On the other hand, every victory over those NY bastards is to be charished.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by BowieBirdFan View Post
                          I loved it, it shows that he is a team leader. Now, it is time to show him the money after the season.
                          Meh

Pass

Comment

Tough to choose which of those three ... last night to me was the best. We faced adversity and came back and took back what was ours.

And yeah, definitely great to see these guys in the locker room. Man ... for all we say about Andy, it really looks like these guy love him. I wonder how the TO-Eagles locker room looked.

Oh, and the 2 down, 2 to go reference. My guess is that Reid is talking about the 3rd quarter of the season. I always thought Reid liked to break the season down into 4 chunks of games. I think he probably talked to the team about going out and dominating the 3rd quarter of the season. Well ... 2 up, and 2 down. 2 left to go out and dominate!

Comment

Working...
                            X